Knowing how to do Online Booking is essential specially for those who often travel via 2Go Travel Superferry. This is because most Superferry promo fares can only be availed if you book online.
In this post, we will walk you through the steps in how to book online for your 2Go Travel ticket from Reservation to Payment to actual Boarding tips.
2Go Travel Online Booking Guide
1) First, you need the following info:
- Departure Date
- Number of Passengers
- Mode of Payment – you would need an ATM or Credit Card to do an online booking.
2) Go to the Superferry website: travel.2go.com.ph and input your route details
- On the left side of the page, click on the dropdown arrows to select your Origin and Destination accordingly.
- The available departure dates for the route you choose will populate automatically as well as the Superferry ship that will sail that day. The sailing dates for the next 3-4 months will usually be available already, if your trip is months away you can book it well in advance specially if there is an announced 2Go Promo 2016 or Superferry promo fare 2017.
- Choose your departure date and the number of Passengers you are booking for.
3) Choose your add ons then click Book Now.
- “Meals” is an automatic add on – by default this is already included in each 2Go Travel tickets but the number of meals may vary depending on the schedule and length of the trip.
- “Travel Insurance” is optional. What is the 2Go Travel Insurance exactly? This is intended to cover possible medical expenses, trip cancellations, lost luggage, and other losses incurred while you are travelling.
- “With Linen” is another optional add-on. If you don’t intend to bring your own travel pillow or blanket you may want to choose yes on this for a more comfortable trip.
4) Choose your type of accommodation and hit on Continue.
Here we have a Superferry Manila to Bacolod sample for February 2, 2017 sail date. Most Superferry promo ticket is under the Super Value Class or Mega Value Class accommodation. You will then see the total fare after all taxes and add-ons has been added at the bottom. If you want to see the detailed fees click on Fare Breakdown.
5) Fill out the Passenger Details and Contact information for your Superferry Online Booking
You will see a field for OSCA ID, this is for Senior Citizens only. Make sure the contact information you enter is identical to those of the Credit Card or ATM owner. Click on Confirm to proceed to the payment Page
6) 2Go Travel Online Payment Page
Input the needed ATM or credit card information. Once the payment goes throuh, you will get your eTicket Itinerary receipt thru the email you entered in your Contact Information. Download and print this eTicket.
To make online transactions more secure Superferry would require you to present the following when boarding:
For ATM payments:
- 2 copies of Signed eTicket Receipts
- Passenger’s valid ID
For Credit Card payments, you still need to present the 2 paperworks above as well as the following:
- Photocopy of the card owner’s valid ID
- Photocopy of the card used to purchase (front side only)
Hope this helps! For more travel tips and promo fares please follow our facebook page: 2Go Travel Promos.